View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 01:13 AM

Arv is on a distinguished road

Arv is on a distinguished road
Looks like all the key points have been mentioned including making sure the rear brakes are adjusted and purging the air in the ABS (if any).
Just did the 199 TBU, front SS and rear hose, and rear axle seals so I had to disconnect the rear cylinders. I had to bleed 3 times to get the "early" bite that one would expect with new brakes, even after the 2nd round the "travel" was long.
IMHO 2 man bleeding beats any of those one man systems! But I'm sure others will say their vac or gadget works better.

Last thing to tackle is to replace my rear drums, Les Sw tech messed up the turning so I'm looking for new drums.
Arv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote