Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 10:01 PM

Wrenchin4torts is on a distinguished road

Wrenchin4torts is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
How would you rate them for winter conditions? I'm coming from KO2's... better or worse? I need to get around on a lake that can be anywhere from bare ice to a couple feet of snow. The KO2's were OK, my buddies duratracs were better though.

Also, is the road noise tolerable?
In packed snow the ko2 is barely better and pretty much only when they're new. Deep snow the G003 is fantastic. Road noise is hardly a thing. Just as quiet as the ko2. Also will last longer than the ko2. Also the yoks balance really well. Fyi they do run wide due to the side tread.

I've got 5k on them at this point and tread is 19/32 on fronts and 20/32 on the rear.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
2000 highlander millennium silver, 214k elocker , 4:30 grey interior, ICON #700 coilovers , ICON delta joint UCA,LC 8.25 wraps, toytec diff drop(placebo mod), 295/70-17 yokohama MT, black rhino rumble wheels 17x8.5 -22,
Coastal high clearance front bumper, 4xinnovations sliders. More to come bought it 3 months ago bone stock.
Wrenchin4torts is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote