View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 11:17 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremewlr View Post
See if you can find some Sequoia caps. Looks like they will fit and don't stick out.
Good idea, I'll check them out! I'll have to look at the stock SR5 wheels and see how much their caps stick out for comparison. Although, they're a much lighter aluminum type color, whereas these FJ wheels are a bit darker. I do believe the sequoia wheels though did come in the same color as these FJ wheels. Thanks!
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote