View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 12:28 AM

Bill Z will become famous soon enough

Bill Z will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhalleniii View Post
Any suggestions? Could this be a fuse?

No, Fuses are a yes or no thing - Either you've blown a fuse or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhalleniii View Post

What is NOT working is that I now cannot operate any windows other than the driver's side front window from the driver's door controls. However, each window is working if you try to open it from the switch on it's door. So, if I want to open the passenger front window, I can do so from the front passenger door, but not from the driver's door control. Effectively, I cannot open any window other than front driver's side window from the front driver's side controls.
Are you absolutely 100% sure that you did the normalization procedure correctly? Did you go to each individual window switch (not from the master on the drivers side) and do the procedure? Did you hold the window in the up and down position for 3 Mississippi's before you let go?
Just checking - but the problem you describe is the exact symptoms of windows that need to be normalized.
Bill Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote