Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 11:38 PM

ajskowron is on a distinguished road

ajskowron is on a distinguished road
Feel the need to relay along my frustrations,

The battery transaction went great, arrived in a timely manner and worked flawlessly for the first few months. Began to notice the battery was no longer holding a charge, took it to the local Oreilleys and it tested as "bad battery". This was after just a few months of light use. Crossing my fingers this was simply a fluke, I really had (and still have) faith in the Northstar brand.

I reached out to Samoorian Supply over a week ago and have yet to hear back, simply asking if they can assist with the warranty process. Seems as though they might be out of business? Atleast google says so. I've also called Northstar 4 times in the past week to discuss the warranty process with them. The operator always picks up and transfers to Customer service. Not once has customer service picked up the phone. Left a message last week and have yet to hear back. Today I requested to be transferred to someone else that could help. They said the Warranty Dept was not available, so I was transferred to the West Coast sales rep. Shockingly, they didn't answer either.

I have zero frustration with the Northstar battery itself. A bad battery is always a possibility, that's why warranties exist. I was thrilled to rep a company who manufactures in good 'ol 'murica and still will if I can get this sorted out.

Ill update if/when I hear more.
ajskowron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote