Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 06:57 PM

ajskowron is on a distinguished road

ajskowron is on a distinguished road
Took the battery to a local Northstar dealer to see if they could somehow assist in contacting Northstar and help process the warranty. His response was basically along the lines of "yep, that sounds about right for Northstar". He measured the battery again and found it at 8.6V. He said at that voltage, Northstar wouldnt even consider the warranty as it had been "drained".

When I had it charged and tested last at Oreilleys, it was around 10.6V. It sat for about 2 weeks as I attempted to call Northstar many, many times, but never once was it on concrete, metal, or anything else that would have caused the drain. I had it stored in my garage on an insulated base, then kept it in the back of my car for a day or two until I could make it to the shop.

The shop said they would attempt another charge with their equipment, Ill be back tomorrow.
ajskowron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote