Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 06:31 PM

bluecollarjock is on a distinguished road

bluecollarjock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichinRidgewood View Post
My 2020 4R has automatic high beams. Turn on the high beams, press the button and the high beams will auto dim under a variety of conditions listed in the owners manual including on coming traffic and back lights of vehicles you might begin following.

Does anyone need more than high beam while driving on the road?

It has fog lights if you need them.
2016 TRD PRO. Yes I need way more lighting than stock. On mountain roads with zero lights from buildings it’s DARK and the stock halogens are garbage. And my fogs were a joke, pulling them out it’s funny they’re so cheaply made. Your fog lights probably are LED from factory now though. Don’t know if your headlights are better than 2016.

The SS3 Pro fogs in daylight look crazy bright but I have to cross fingers are aimed half descent to do the trick for now until I can attempt to aim them better after I see how they are this weekend in the mountains.

Maybe Sunday will attempt the 20” Pro Comp light bar behind grill. Between the SS3 fogs and 20” light bar, even if both aren’t precisely aimed, I’m guessing I’ll be good for my weekly mountain commute.

The 9011 are certainly an upgrade over 9005. The nighthawk low beams seems much “whiter” than stock, but in mountains I can’t tell how much they were an improvement. The 9011 clearly are way better than the 9005 high Beams.
bluecollarjock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote