Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 12:06 PM

twells is on a distinguished road

twells is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeserT4R View Post
So I FINALLY pulled the trigger on this after having the 6112’s for over a year. I went with Icon 52700’s in the rear which give about 1.75” of actual lift. My measurements were rushed but it looks like I got 2.5” to the fender in the front and 2.25” to the fender in the rear when combined with 285’s. It’s been about a week and I love it. Far less nose dive and lean when cornering and it just looks better. My co-worker, who is an Tacoma overlander, said it now looks like someone told it to “grow a pair” and it did... in the pic, top is after and bottoms is stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great. Have you gotten an alignment yet? Just curious if you'll require UCAs for caster. Any rubbing? I have 14" 650lb springs and T13s waiting to be installed on my '18 Pro.
twells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote