Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
I went to a 4X4 gathering at Pep Boys in East Brunswick today, and then I went back to the park at NJ Devils Way today. I did more crazy off roading with my little Trailrunner than I ever did before. I didn't take pics earlier in my outing, but I did after I started trying going to new places and off the paths that I've been on before. I even crossed the gap between paths with the ditch that has old broken railroad tracks in and over it. Getting my truck down into the ditch wasn't so bad, but then I had to get down and in it! I scurried myself under one of the tracks suspended in the air. It was nuts! Unfortunately, I couldn't get my Trailrunner all the way up the other side. I had to pick it up and skip a couple feet before I could put it down again. I ran into an older gentleman with a cane out there on one of the paths who was amused by my Trailrunner. He took a bunch of pics and videos of my truck doing stuff. I caught up with him shortly before I left, and I nearly gave him a heart attack when I drove the truck up alongside him. He loved it, though. Good times!

Gamma Ray is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote