Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 09:12 PM

sportscarfan will become famous soon enough

sportscarfan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattyduck View Post
All you need to do to fix that is clean it.

Pull it all the way out and clamp, scrub with an all-purpose cleaner, let it FULLY dry and you are done. It'll work like the day it was new.

-Charlie
It was also freyed in a couple spots, so beyond just cleaning. I should have mentioned that...Add the fact that this '98 4runner is designated as my kids 1st car, so I wanted a new one for cheap peace of mind.

I've been through the cleaning routine and had some success with the retractor spring in our '97 years ago. Still on original seatbelts (and airbags!) in that one.