View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 11:36 AM

patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold

patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold patkelly4370 is a splendid one to behold
Had to use or cash in my vacation time/pay, so cashed in 3 weeks pay.
Have a short roadtrip next month (1,800 miles) so funds set aside for that.
So bouncing around ideas for something on the 4runner.
Sadly, I'm not hitting trails like I'd hoped. The family doesn't want to go, I have no friends, and the local clubs go on weekends (duh) and I work weekends. So exploring is solo.
The 4runners capabilities aren't wasted though with the rutted, washed out dirt roads we live on (town is 79 sq/mi with 4 paved roads. Population 7,500).
So I've been looking real hard at ditch lights (actually pointed at the dirches). Would be handy on our dark desert street corners because of wild burros and escaped cattle.
Another temptation is an aftermarket front skid plate (easier oil changes and the other skids later).
Or sliders to replace the Nfab nerf/steps that came on the 4runner. A bit more peace of mind to encourage more solo treks.
I think I'm going to order sliders today.
A friend would still be nice. Preferably with safe offroading experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
patkelly4370 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote