Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 05:21 PM

gsxr750 is on a distinguished road

gsxr750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEAK_E90 View Post
Anyone having issues staying connected on calls after the newest iPhone update?

I updated my phone Sunday night, now when ever I call someone using the hands free I stay connected for about 3-4 mins then the toyota system freezes for a couple of seconds, says call ended and then completely resets... wait for the Toyota logo to come back up, everything.

Makes calls just fine everything like it used to but won’t allow me to talk more than a couple of minutes...

Any suggestions? I’m blaming the iPhone update as it wasn’t doing this last week before the update.
Hello All,

I just joined so sorry if this has been addressed.

I was having the same issues making a or receiving a call and after a few minutes the call would drop and revert to the iPhone. I mentioned it to the dealer and they suggested I update the entune software.

I went to Toyota Downloads followed the instruction and reflashed the new firmware and still no joy. I've done all the suggested fixes, remove/add device, forget and reload network and STILL the calls drop.

I have tested with several iPhone 8 devices running IOS 14.0.1 with no luck.

thanks in advance for the help
mike
gsxr750 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote