Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 05:40 PM

bg_atx is on a distinguished road

bg_atx is on a distinguished road
New here, hope I haven't messed up yet :)

Hello from Austin, TX!

I'm brand new to the forum and also the brand new owner of a 1999 4Runner Limited. It has about 130k miles on it and runs pretty good from what I can tell.

Thanks to all the previous members here for sharing such a wealth of information. I have plenty of stuff to learn about the 4runner as well as how to navigate the forum here. I hope I don't annoy too many people.

First job is to get the hood cleaned up and a few interior issues like the torn leather seats. I'll start off by going to the junk yard tomorrow first thing in the morning to see if I can find any goodies.

I look forward to sharing what I learn but right now its mostly going to be learning from you guys/gals.
bg_atx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote