View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 07:14 PM

anomalous will become famous soon enough anomalous will become famous soon enough

anomalous will become famous soon enough anomalous will become famous soon enough
Can't speak for the Eibach kit, but I'm sure it's a great riding, and quality kit. I have the TRD Bilstein coilover upfront + Toytec 1inch perch and so far pretty happy with it. It rides much better than the 5100 shocks @ .85 with the stock springs. In the rear I have the Bilstein 5160 with Eibach 1inch springs. I think it's totally worth it if you have a chance to get the TRD Pro Bilstein setup in good condition, fairly low miles, and at a good price below what the Eibach kit would cost new. If they were same price, I think I'd still go with the TRD Bilsteins for the better shocks, but would have to be in really good shape, and really low miles (practically brand new). I don't think I would pay any more than what a new Eibach kit goes for though

What I have equates to a 2F\1R lift from a stock non-Pro trim compared to the Eibach which is 2.5-2.75F\1R lift. Tires are 285\70\17s
Attached Images
TRD Pro Kit vs. Eibach Pro Truck Lift Kit-pxl_20201006_004635718-jpg 
∙ Toyota Racing Development ∙ Magnuson Superchargers ∙ Underdog Racing Development ∙ Baja Designs ∙ King Off-Road Racing Shocks ∙ Dirt King Fabrication ∙ Eibach ∙ Victory4x4 ∙ Hefty Fabworks ∙ Lil B Fabrication ∙ FN Wheels ∙ DuroBumps ∙ Toyo Tires ∙ Jomax Customs ∙ FJToyman ∙ UpTop Overland ∙

Last edited by anomalous; 10-20-2020 at 07:24 PM.
anomalous is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote