Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 08:51 PM

Alaska_4Runner is on a distinguished road

Alaska_4Runner is on a distinguished road
interested

I'm interested, are we limited on model selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
Purchasing to open as soon as we get a good count of participants

It's been awhile since we first discussed this. I had trouble sourcing a vendor that could provide a reasonable discount.

Looks like we finally found one! - That being said, vendor has requested that we get an accurate participant count.

Therefore, I created a new thread since the other one is pretty outdated.

***Pricing***

Only available via PM

If you find a better price, please PM me!

MSRP Prices found here - Vehicle Cell Phone Boosters for Cars, RVs & Trucks | weBoost

***Fine Print***

Taxes will vary per state. The vendor is in multiple states, you will find out whether you have taxes or not when you purchase.

Please do not post prices in thread.

Please do not post discount or vendor name in thread.

Shipping for CONUS only

If you are interested in this:

Sign up by replying to this thread. Don’t chicken out. You are either in or you aren’t. NO maybe, no waiting on the wife, gf or bf to get permission. There is enough time to make up your mind or find a doctor to sell your kidney or pawn your wife’s jewelry. If you are on the fence to see if it’ll go up to max discount before you jump in, you are HOLDING the group buy back. Don’t be that dude.
2012 SR5 Premium Magnetic Grey: KING Shock Coilovers with res // Total Chaos UCA & rear link kit // GOBI Stealth Rack + Rigid Industries lights // sPOD & Source System // 2014 TE Rocker conversion // C4 Fab Rock Sliders // Bandi mount w/ARB Twin Air Compressor & Rear Locker // Pelfreybilt HWM w/ WARN ZEON 10-S Platinum
Alaska_4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote