View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 06:07 PM

4runnerfever67 is on a distinguished road

4runnerfever67 is on a distinguished road
First lift done. Bump stops?

Just finished my first lift. Went with OME 883 3" springs for the front rated for extra weight that i plan on adding later. And OME 890x springs for the rear rated for 3" lift without extra weight. Also went with bilstein 5100 all around

After installing i noticed the back is noticeably higher than the front. Did i install it wrong? If anything i thought the front would be slighlty taller than the rear without the added weight. I measured from the center of the wheel to the fender front and back, front measured 22" and the back measured 25"

This is where i purchased the lift
1996-2002 3rd Gen 4Runner 5100/OME Lift Kit

Here is a pic of the stance
Untitled document - Google Docs

Also I have heard of people getting extended bump stops to prevent over compression of the shocks. Is this something I need? Would i need front plus rear extensions?

Thanks
4runnerfever67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote