Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 03:04 PM

DirtElk is on a distinguished road

DirtElk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRunner View Post
Was considering for the travel trailer, but figured it made more sense to mount on the truck. Anyone with experience know the drawback to mounting on the truck and using inside the trailer? Model recommendations?

PM sent - I need to know possible discount before committing.
I know some individuals who have antennas set up in both trailer and car then just move a single booster where they are going to use. I'm somewhat in the same boat now looking for a booster for the trailer to work from the road. Need it in the car while traveling and then push it to the trailer when camp set up. Some vendors offer packages where antennas for both installs are provided with just a single booster. For me, I am looking at the Drive Reach with OTR antenna for the car and OTR external/RV internal antenna for the trailer.

Would be good to know if the vendor for the group buy only does standard packages or if there are bundles available like several other vendors offer. Depending on discount/bundles it may, or may not, be cost-effective to participate in the group buy.
DirtElk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote