View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 09:58 PM

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAST4R View Post
That's a very nice combo with the XV. That's awesome. Have you considered chopping the front bumper to improve the AA? That would really make life A LOT easier for the XV driver.

I also like your choice of 4R mods.

How was that Shrock rear bumper to install? I have Shrock gas skid (pain) and sliders (eh). Not in any hurry for a rear bumper but like their slim version in principle. Wonder how bad the install is.
We thought about it, but the girlfriend doesn't want to. We recently added the front skid/bumper guard so no changes for a while. We are still waiting to decide on a lift for it.

To be honest I don't remember the rear bumper install as it was about 2 years ago. I don't think it took very long or was that hard. Like with any other heavy bumper having a few extra hands to help hold it up makes a big difference.
rjtakesphotos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote