Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 11:17 AM

rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all

rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all
I have a Sherpa rack.

Easy install, no sealant required, high quality, very well-thought-out line of accessories, no noise, and absolutely superb customer support. I'd buy it again in a second.

I think the first question you should ask yourself is sealant vs. no sealant.

If you spend some time reading forums, I think you will see a lot of chatter about how 99% of sealants need attention - silicone shrinks for example - so you will need to maintain that over time.

Many of the racks you list are similar, so the other thing I'd think about is customer support. I have a bunch of stuff on my truck now, and there are a lot of vendors that stop caring once your order is placed. Sherpa and Green Lane are the two I've used that are exceptional. Several other big and small the opposite ... damaged good received and emails not returned, etc.

Good luck.

PS one other thing about Sherpa - the bars they use allow other products to mount easily too, so you aren't locked into just their accessories.

Last edited by rageandlove; 11-03-2020 at 11:20 AM.
rageandlove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote