Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 04:13 PM

rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all

rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all rageandlove is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitlyn2004 View Post
From photos they look like "Standard" 8020 aluminium crossbars which is good and bad I guess. Good because so much potential without being proprietary, but bad because I'm pretty sure I'm paying quite the premium simply for them to ship precut ones to me... (whereas the Niserack posted here basically tells you to buy the bars separately cause it'll be cheaper)

You've found the sealant style on the sherpa to be good and lasting? I worry/wonder why nobody else has done their style and almost all of them are using the silicone-style sealants... and nobody else seems to have changed.

$1100 USD + $185 shipping to canada... my wallet is crying
ARB and Toyota OEM :-) use the same approach/principles as Sherpa. I think they studied what Toyota did as a starting point.

I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it requires a bit more precise engineering. Send them an email - they are super responsive.

The said on their thread somewhere else in the forum that there's a Thanksgiving sale coming if that helps.

Green Lane is on the Island if you can get there - I got some stuff from there and took the ferry over to avoid shipping etc.

PS None of this stuff is cheap - every few months I add something to my build, and it adds up ...
rageandlove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote