View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 10:33 PM

bmorey is on a distinguished road

bmorey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by klavender1 View Post

That's it! Once you plug in the modified TRAC switch, it works as intended. The switch lights up at night, pushing it anytime causes the "VSC OFF" light to come on.
It's done! My '04 has the same procedure as yours. I spliced the red/white into the red/blue. I modified my switch to finally work consistently. I actually took apart the DAC button to get the exact dims and wire thicknesses I needed to get it to work. I ended up using guitar string (high E and a G string) to match the components of the DAC switch.

When I hit the button, the CDL light comes on, but no engagement of the locker, and the VSC Off light comes on as well. Everything seems to work as intended!

Thanks so much for the help @klavender1
Ironman 4x4 Lift and UCAs, 33s Falken Wildpeaks, Custom 2-Drawer System, Prinsu Rack, Frontrunner RTT, Ironman 4x4 Awning, Cali Raised Sliders, 1 Inch BL, Lost Trails Low Profile Front Bumper, Badlands Apex 12k Winch
bmorey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote