Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 09:32 PM

AnotherCO4Runner is on a distinguished road

AnotherCO4Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm99 View Post
I'd take it back to the builder and ask them to judge, if they say it's ok and things go bad later it's on them, and you can go back and say, see told ya it sounded funny, if you drive it and don't tell them they'll be like where ya been why didn't ya bring it back, operator error,-in some cases depending on the shop. Wouldn't hurt to check fluids running at operating temp, and do a drain and fill(a lot of debris gets in there when you start working on them) inspect oil ect, any findings show to builder, confirm you have some regular old dex3 or similar, hopefully they used a OEM filter. Your description reminds me of driving in 4Lo, so maybe check all those fluids are good before visiting the tranny shop so ya don't look like a chump that forgot to check the t-case for the past 19years. Did you do the install?, if so all alignment pins in place, everything tourqued to spec
The shop that rebuilt did the install. I will make sure it is nothing obvious before I drop by the shop for their take.
AnotherCO4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote