Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 12:49 AM

Urbanite is on a distinguished road

Urbanite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by importman View Post
Dang it, now you've got me thinking about doing this too. If you're interested here's a link to a page full of Infiniti Q45 clocks from different years. https://www.ebay.com/b/Dash-Clocks-f...73/bn_51182462
Where to mount is a problem too as there's really no good space for it on our trucks. I'm thinking on center bezel below emergency blinkers or on other side below rear hatch window switch. It's funny you mentioned Infiniti coz I just sold a 2003 Infiniti QX4 truck which had this clock right in center of dashboard. It was nice and convenient.
Attached Images
Need Analog Clock-resized_20201106_113750-jpg 
Urbanite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote