Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 05:07 PM

mcaninch35 is on a distinguished road

mcaninch35 is on a distinguished road
V6 or V8 for daily driver

Apologies for the double post- received a PM that members cannot access my previous thread, and I cannot either. I posted the thread in the Software section of the site to get it deleted. If a mod sees this, or if anyone has one that I can PM, I'd appreciate it!

Here's the gist- looking for my first 4runner, and going mad reading v6 vs. v8 threads here. My driving consists of 70/20/10 highway/city/offroad, around 15-20K miles a year. I tow a 3800 lb boat anywhere from 1K-2K miles of that each year, and launch on unmaintained dirt ramps sometimes. Gas mileage isn't a real concern for me, but the driving experience on road might be. Does the full time 4WD affect the highway or city driving manners on the V8s? Obviously the majority of my time is spent on the road, and it would be my only vehicle, so it is a consideration for me. I definitely lean towards the V8, because V8, but would be interested in hearing from those with experience with both. Thanks in advance!
mcaninch35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote