View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 05:19 PM

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough

rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough rjtakesphotos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squegles View Post
Which length ARB awning is that?
2000mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerGrom View Post
That's awesome. I think I might go for it (re: sliders)! As for votes for your color, posted above, really digging the light grey. Maybe with some black wheels? It's going to look boss with whatever you go with!
Yeah picking a color is gonna take me a while. Already got the new wheels figured out and they will be black! Glad you think that'll be a good combo, gives me some reassurance lol
rjtakesphotos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote