Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 01:25 PM

BackOff is a jewel in the rough BackOff is a jewel in the rough BackOff is a jewel in the rough BackOff is a jewel in the rough

BackOff is a jewel in the rough BackOff is a jewel in the rough BackOff is a jewel in the rough BackOff is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josheek View Post
New here too. 2004 Limited 4wd bought a couple weeks ago.
Replaced gear oil in diffs and transfer case, replaced spark plugs, new battery, new rear shocks, and fixed a broken abs wire. Only thing left is C1336 and those VSC-trac and VSC-off lights come on as soon as I move in either drive or reverse. At first they were on all the time, but turned off after I followed the first steps of the calibration instructions. Unfortunately, the actual calibration step does not cause any lights to start flashing.
I tried the zero point calibration and DAC calibration at least 30 times with paper clips and wires with no luck. Tried unplugging the battery for a while before trying again, no difference. No other trouble codes.
The light doesn't even come on when I do the 4 taps within 8 seconds. I love everything about this truck except for those two lights that come on as soon as I start driving. Any advice?
Only thing that comes to mind is that maybe it is related to your ABS wire fix?
Unplug it and look at the pins in the plugs, make sure nothing is bent.
Test continuity, to see if the wire is broken.

The codes in my manual go from p0010 up to p0986.
Not sure what a c1336 is?...right zpc undone
...needs coffee in me.
Yaw rate sensor and skid control ecu could be the next culprits.

Last edited by BackOff; 11-17-2020 at 02:22 PM.
BackOff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote