Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 11:03 AM

Spruce_1984 is on a distinguished road

Spruce_1984 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanoe View Post
Couple of quick comments;

-many prefer the earlier 3rd gens because they don't have all the fancy electronics to break. I wouldn't let the year be a factor.
-The frame will be rusted before the rockers so be wary of this one. The body holds up on these pretty well.
-The rear bumper is chrome not stainless. You can buy the replacement end pieces fairly cheap.

IMHO, I'd go for the least rusty one regardless of price. Any savings will be eaten up if you have to do much rust repair.

Good luck.
Excellent. The 2001 is also like an hour further away than the other 2, which shouldn't really factor in when buying a new vehicle...but it does for me at least a little.
Spruce_1984 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote