Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 10:08 PM

denvermaxd is on a distinguished road

denvermaxd is on a distinguished road
4th Gen vs 3rd Gen

I own a 2000 SR5 manual supercharged. I love this truck. She is my baby and is just a relentlessly reliable vehicle.

I’m shopping for another 4Runner, but third gen trucks are just stupidly priced here in Colorado. I’m seeing 4th gen 4runners for what I consider to be much more reasonable and fair prices.

All you 4th gen owners, are your trucks as reliable and easy to maintain as the 3rd gen? Are there “watch out fors” I should be mindful of as I include 4th gen in my search?

Thanks!
2002 Dodge Ram 1500
denvermaxd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote