View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:30 AM

nhelo1 is on a distinguished road

nhelo1 is on a distinguished road
welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post
Hello!

I had a 1987 4Runner from 2011-2015, and was pretty regular on this forum during that time. I thoroughly enjoyed the machine, "ruined" it with a SAS in 2013, and sold it in the last days of 2015, needing a more rounded "only vehicle".

Offroading trips to Moab and Ouray in 2018 and 2020 left me with the 4x4 itch again, and I'm in a much better financial situation all these years later. I had been planning on a 4th gen, but recently my coworker's 1999 4Runner limited fell into my lap for a good price. Limited trim, mechanically flawless and well-kept single owner vehicle, with the all-holy rear differential locker, my most sought-after feature.

I'm thrilled to get this thing fully up to speed this winter, and have it take me everywhere the pavement ends in the years to come... and back home.

I look forward to catching up on the last half decade of knowledge and aftermarket support.

nhelo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote