Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 11:40 AM

nhelo1 is on a distinguished road

nhelo1 is on a distinguished road
Electric Problem

Hello,
I just bought a 2018 4runner TRD off road premium. After the shipper dropped it off I noticed a few problems:

1) low beam headlights don't work
2) brake light is on
3) ABS light is on
3) power steering light is on
4) TPMS light is on
5) from the drive seat I can only control driver window can not control other windows. The other window controls work from their respective door panels
6) Multi terrain select is not available
7) Odomotor, speedometer, and tachometer don't work.
8) ambient temperature sensor does not work
9) Gear of transmission display does not work on the dashboard
10) slip light indicator is on.
11) remote key entry does not work
12) a lot of the fuses will not light up when I try to test them (like Half of the fuse box).
13) car has a rough start and idle. seems like it wants to die on cold starts.

I appreciate your help. I am guessing its the ECU or the wiring. Whats throwing me off is my diagnostic computer can not even connect to give me codes (it turns on when connected to the obd2 but can't read the car). When I opened up the panel I noticed the alarm was disconnected so I am guessing the car was stolen. Any help in diagnosing a wire problem or eco problem would be of help.

Thanks
nhelo1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote