Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 01:15 PM

ADT_192 is on a distinguished road

ADT_192 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
I know if you buy OEM from the dealer they have two kinds, the ones with the solid aero carrier and the cheap, flimsy skeletonized kind.

I think the nicer ones cost 2x as much.

DO NOT buy the Michelin ones they sell at Costco, mine lifted off at 60 mph.
I have had the Michelins from Costco for about two years, and have definitely driven faster than 60 mph XD

Actually the driver side wiper does not lock as strongly as the other one, so there's that, but about two months ago my gf got new Michelin wipers from Costco, and they have a newer design, with a much better lock, so for $6 each I would definitely give them a try.