Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 06:35 PM

T.A.Kirk is on a distinguished road

T.A.Kirk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by raKnizek View Post
Anybody have or planning to use this harness upgrade with factory fog lights? Will that matter or impact anything? I noticed one of the harnesses mention that it is not for DRL or factory fog equipped 3rd gens.
The one I had Susquehanna Motorsports build me for my '99 Limited has a relay circuit for the foglights that's controlled by the factory stalk switch, and has actuation by the stock harness connector.

Only issue I've had with it is that if I have the driving lights turned on with the factory fog switch on, then shut the truck off, then something goofy goes on and the driving lights turn on and don't shut off with the rest of the lighting.

Also, the Hella 500 driving light does wonderful things in conjunction with properly-fed stock headlights. I haven't measured it, but I'm pretty sure I have like 3/4 of a mile's worth of visibility.
T.A.Kirk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote