Site Navigation

Thread: Gas prices.....
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Super Moderator

Falls is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Falls is on a distinguished road
Off topic , I never turn off my AC or lights when the electric co. come a calling to prevent over loads. Reason being I have had many people I know that have requested with their energy bill an basically were told to shove it . I pay enough money , you better supply me with what I need.

Also recently had a situation where tree's on the north side of my property HAD to be cut/trimmed as they were inter fearing in other people power. They went as far as taking me to court because the expensive issues the incurred and man hours. So I went to court armed with the survey and it showed the nursery next door owned the tree's , not me. Needless to say it was my turn to say shove it !!

I do conserve my own things for my personal benefit , I hardly recycle . It;s a PROVEN fact here with hidden camera's caught many different times where only 10% of products we collected and had to take to the site for recycling that almost nothing goes to recycling. Very sad , but true. I will not waste my gas and personal cost's to pay for this fluff. We have a thing we do to melt down and burn all the plastic , paper products , brush ect..... for less waste. Best I can do for now , unless they come up with a solution.

Back to gas topic: Time will tell . I'm the type of person where I may buy a 6 cylinder to get an extra couple miles per gallon and conserve a little fuel , but otherwise drive what I like an am comfortable.