Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 10:20 PM

NapTown4R is on a distinguished road

NapTown4R is on a distinguished road
Annapolis (Naptown) 4Runner

Hey everybody, Just saying Hi after lurking for a while.
I bought a 2020 TRD ORP in white in April 2020 after donating my 1994 80 (230k miles) series to charity. I think I'll always miss that truck! Had lots of fun with the Gotham City Land Cruisers over the years.
Very happy with the T4R though! Not many mods so far ... Plasti-dipped the silver paint black, added some grill lights, and ordered a roof rack from SSO.
My son is simultaneously modding a hand-me-down 2005 GX470 with 245,000 miles on it.
Anyone in the Annapolis area give me a shout and we can do trucks and coffee socially distanced.

Brian
Attached Images
For all new members, you can say hi here, please dont litter other threadsa-img_2639-jpg 

Last edited by NapTown4R; 12-02-2020 at 10:24 PM.
NapTown4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote