View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 10:41 PM

numbbrrr is on a distinguished road

numbbrrr is on a distinguished road
Front, Right 4runner Wheel 1 inch taller? PULLING to the right?

My 5th gen 4runner with a toyotec front suspension 3 inch lift has always pulled to the RIGHT since I got it lifted. (If I'm going 60mph and let go of the steering wheel I've done a full lane change in 4 seconds) The 4x4 shop that did the lift never could get it aligned. They told me their guy called in sick for a week, another time, he was fired, another time, their lift broke, another time their new lift was not installed etc. This has gone on for 3 years. Long story short, today I was told to measure from top of the wheel well/flair? ..... to the middle of the actual wheel. The left front side height is 23" high and the front right side height is 24". I"m pretty sure something was obviously installed wrong. Does anyone know what was installed wrong and does it make sense that the 4runner is pulling to the right? (I would think the left being lower would pull the truck to the left? but it's pulling to the high side, the right side) Thanks for any ideas. I've taken my 4runner to so many shops, wasted thousands and I would think one side being a full inch higher is basic 101 troubleshooting.
Attached Images
Front, Right 4runner Wheel 1 inch taller? PULLING to the right?-leftdriverside-jpg  Front, Right 4runner Wheel 1 inch taller? PULLING to the right?-rightside-jpg 
numbbrrr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote