Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 01:17 PM

cjepple is on a distinguished road

cjepple is on a distinguished road
Opinion please: Color match rear bumper or black?-lc-silver-jpgOpinion please: Color match rear bumper or black?-lc-black-jpg

Here's an example of a Land Cruiser in silver/silver and silver/black. I think silver and dark gray works for the color match (especially in front bumpers), but colors not so much. Of course, It's all subjective. In the above pics, I think the silver looks better. Maybe just because it's different as we are mostly used to seeing black aftermarket bumpers.

I'm trying to picture the Victory bumper on the 4R in silver and not able to visualize if it would look good or not. Definitely not looking for a mall crawler look, in fact just the opposite. The black victory bumper in the earlier post looked pretty good, so I'm leaning towards that.

The only example I've seen on a silver 4R is the Lifestyle Overland rig, which I thought did look pretty good. Thanks everyone for all your comments!
2010 silver metallic Trail Edition w/KDSS and Nav, Shrockworks sliders, Victory 4x4 rear dual-swingout bumper, Radflo 2.5", 700lb front spring, Stealth 6 gunmetal, Toyo Open Country RT 295/70/17, Light Racing UCA, BMC, BlackGate KDSS Spacers, Dual battery, On-board air, Baja Design lights, Frontrunner rack, ARB fridge, ARB awning, CVT RTT. Yaesu FTM-400 comms.
cjepple is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote