View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 05:39 PM

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all
First Toyota - 2018 ORP

Hi all,

Been on here a few months as I picked up a 2018 TRD ORP back in October. This is my first Toyota and was always a Jeep person (have had 3 grand cherokees, a cherokee, and a couple wranglers.) I'm extremely happy I made my way to the Toyota side and loving this so far. Glad to be here!

I've noticed some things on it that makes me think I had someone that knew these things pretty well or were potentially on a forum.

1: All LED lights inside. Did these ever come with them?
2: What looks like the Rav4 sideview mirror upgrade as I have the extra mirror
3: Black badges, black bumper appliques, black roof rack, black shifter (have since swapped back to a TRD one). Was there ever a "blackout" package?
4: With the black roof rack had 4 cross rails (these will be for sale soon. Have victory bars coming)
5: OrangeBoxx molle panels already installed
6: TRD Pro grille
7: Cali Raised glove box and center console organizers

And I think thats it. Anyone recognize it? Bought from Morristown Toyota in NJ. I think it originally sold not far over the border in upstate NY.

Last edited by Pedro367; 12-09-2020 at 03:38 PM.
Pedro367 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote