Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 12:23 PM

fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold

fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold fkheath is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir_gh View Post
Hello,

I am looking into get a TRD Skid plate. Does it fit with my 2016 limited? everything is stock.

Thanks
According to the official Toyota parts website, it will fit on a 2016 Limited:
Toyota 4Runner Trd front skid plate - PT93800140 - Genuine Toyota Accessory It will also fit later 4Runners too (I have one on my 2018 SR5 Premium).

Keep in mind there are (or were) two versions of the TRD skid plate: one with just the embossed "TRD" symbol and one with red plastic "TRD" inserts. Both are the same physical size, but the size of the "TRD" letters is different. You can get new or replacement "TRD" letters in a variety of colors from Tuffskinz.

When you install, be sure to clean out the threads for the mounting bolts with a tap.TRD Pro Skid Plate: Read This First!! | Toyota 4Runner Forum [4Runners.com]

Last edited by fkheath; 12-09-2020 at 12:49 PM.
fkheath is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote