View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 09:39 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdehart View Post
I know that parking garage! Spent many evenings/nights on P5 bullsh*tting with friends and working on cars. You should give the Car Club at VT (CCVT) and Sinking Creek 4WD Association (SC4WDA) a look. Lot of great guys that are always down to work on stuff. CCVT in particular. Tell em Kevin DeHart sent you
Haha yep thats it! Thanks, I've been trying to get involved in more car stuff here, this school year is just so wack lol. I tried the SC4WDA forum and facebook page, but there wasn't much activity so I didn't know if it died off or something. Good idea with CCVT, I should reach out to them too. I somehow dumbed my way into a smaller Toyota discord group at VT through a reddit post, just haven't gotten a chance to get out there. I've got a buddy that's gotten me into bikes, so we've been spending time working on those. I'll be sure to follow up with CCVT and SC4WDA too.

Probably recognize here too! I got to go to a few games in the marching band, unfortunately VT football is not so hot. EDIT: uva bad

Last edited by y=mx+b; 12-13-2020 at 12:21 AM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote