Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 08:42 PM

3kushn is on a distinguished road

3kushn is on a distinguished road
Always Hot 12V Outlet .. 2021

I've searched and found some interesting solutions but the solutions I've found are for older versions for coming off the fuse block.

I'm not expert enough to really figure this out. Looking for someone to hold my hand so to speak.

I suppose I could simply run from the battery to a new outlet but it would be nice if I can convert blank accessory ports in the dash or console. The parts I find don't cover my year so I don't know if there's been any changes.

A 24/7 12V outlet is a serious deficit. It was a although a known issue before buying this vehicle. Thought it wouldn't be hard to find a solution.

During the Winter months I volunteer as a Guide for Bird Hunts. (Free training for my dog... YES) When I get home from a hunt there's several things I need to do. Just trying to eliminate taking what needs charging into the house and remembering to load them back in.

Always power would be sweet.

My avatar is my dog @ 1 year old, so therefore the long lead. Need to carry my phone for an updated photo. Butt ???

Last edited by 3kushn; 12-13-2020 at 08:46 PM.
3kushn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote