Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 09:06 PM

2K24RNR is on a distinguished road

2K24RNR is on a distinguished road
Driver door wires look pretty good.

The small gray/black wire had a crack in the insulation so I replaced that section of wire. The removed section did measure good after I cut it out.

The same issue remains. If all of the doors are locked the driver door locks and unlocks normally with the fob. When I press the unlock button on the fob a second time I get the second set of beeps and I hear some kind of mechanical movement inside the driver door but none of the other doors make any sound at all.

If the rear hatch or front passenger door are unlocked when I press the lock button on the fob the driver door locks but there is no beep. When the driver door is locked and I lock the other unlocked door with my key the 'locked' beep goes off.

Also, since repairing the damaged rear hatch wiring all of the doors do not unlock as soon as I connect the battery or insert fuse # 39 like it was doing before the repair. The the two shorted wires must have been causing that.

I need to research some test points next.
2K24RNR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote