Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 01:01 PM

1Louder will become famous soon enough

1Louder will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kushn View Post
The fuse diagram site 1Louder sent is one thing I was looking for. Although it doesn't look exactly the same, at least it defines the Acronyms. I hope.

What I want is 12V cigarette lighter style outlet. I'd prefer it up front but can accept it in the cargo area if that's easier.
I can't find an outlet that is described to fit in the blank spots on a 2021. I was thinking in the console would be best. I don't know if any design/fit changes have occurred over the last couple years, although the USB Outlet 1Louder put up says it fits 2008- On. Looking promising.

Thanks for the input
The one I provided fits. It is exactly what I have in my 2021 TRD ORP.

Last edited by 1Louder; 12-15-2020 at 01:04 PM.
1Louder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote