View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 08:59 AM

DaveSki has a spectacular aura about DaveSki has a spectacular aura about

DaveSki has a spectacular aura about DaveSki has a spectacular aura about
Canadian SR5 Bumper Swap

Wanted to do something a little different for the Limited. Swapped out to the Canadian SR5 bumper. Very similar to the trail but no plastic overlay. I also kept the fender trim white to keep the lines clean and mimicked the trail front end. All in all I’m in about $400 as I painted myself. Super happy with the look and don’t think anyone else has done it this way. Next up is to trim the rockers and slap sliders on.
Attached Images
Canadian SR5 Bumper Swap-b1ba488c-e78e-4e8f-baf5-7040efdfb22b-jpg 

DaveSki is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote