Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 12:36 AM

fubarovich is on a distinguished road

fubarovich is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascole View Post
If you run a tire with a snowflake symbol you most likely won’t need snow chains, If there are mountain pass check points they’ll typically let you through with the proper tires. Donner Pass is generally the worst pass you might experience on this trip and I’ve been let through with all season tires and no chains in a heavy snow storm.

If you’re planning on visiting National parks, check to see which entrances are closed for the winter. Pretty sure the east entrance of Yosemite near Lee Vining is closed during winter and that’s the one you’d take if you’re doing Vegas to Seattle.

I’m from Seattle and for some reason still live here so if you have any questions about the area hit me up. And by area I mean Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon since I try to get out of this place as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesnt sound like youre very fond of PNW, any particular reasons? I honestly have never been there before, this trip is to find out if i can grow to like it, hopefully love it. thanks
fubarovich is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote