Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 02:03 PM

ivopivo is on a distinguished road

ivopivo is on a distinguished road
WTB Clean, rust free and well maintained 99-00...

I fell in love with the 3rd gen couple years ago when I got my 97 Limited. Body is very clean but underneath it’s a bit rusty so I'll use this for some random wheeling but also want a clean, rust-free one as nice daily since I like driving it a lot (may do some mild mods on it too). I’m in Chicago but will travel anywhere in US outside the salt/rust belt.

I’d love to find one like mine that’s babied in good shape mechanically and has all maint up to date. 99-00 because I want the updated stuff and drivetrain, would love to find e-locker but not a must. White or silver preferably but may be open to others.

Looking to spend $10k max and hoping for 200-250k max miles.

I’ve been looking and these are hard to find so figured I’d post here and may get lucky. Thanks!

Last edited by ivopivo; 01-13-2021 at 04:54 AM.
ivopivo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote