View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 04:05 PM

sgp250r is on a distinguished road

sgp250r is on a distinguished road
Following along as it looks like you're doing just about everything I either need or want to do as well! Just on the other side of the river to ya in east Vancouver/Camas area, picked up my 2000 a bit over a year ago with 127k on it but haven't had any extra time/money to tackle things and still trying to research what's what as I come from the land of lowered cars!

The new battery/fuse box setup looks good! I was just looking under my hood trying to see what's possible, I bought the same fuse box years ago for my Subaru I need to dig out and make a bracket for, didn't know if there was enough clearance on top of the factory fuse box but looks like you had no issues there!
sgp250r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote