Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 06:49 PM

miket92 is on a distinguished road

miket92 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasTRDPro View Post
Its definitely a firmer ride. Cornering is flatter and nose dive is better. It also almost completely cured my hood bounce which I now attribute to the angle of the rake. I would say the only downside I have found is speed bumps are a little harsher. I will take that trade off any day.
Now that you have had the Eibach Springs for awhile, is there any more update? Any noticeable changes besides a firmer ride?

Also goes for anyone else that has this mod...anything to report, either positive or negative?
miket92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote