View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 07:00 PM

RusPro17 has a spectacular aura about RusPro17 has a spectacular aura about RusPro17 has a spectacular aura about

RusPro17 has a spectacular aura about RusPro17 has a spectacular aura about RusPro17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by miket92 View Post
Now that you have had the Eibach Springs for awhile, is there any more update? Any noticeable changes besides a firmer ride?

Also goes for anyone else that has this mod...anything to report, either positive or negative?
I have about 2000 miles on my 2020 Pro since I added my Eibach springs and 285’s. So far it seems the same since it was done. I love the look. It still rides and handles better than the stock springs. All I keep getting is compliments on how good it looks. The only way I’m putting back on my stock springs is after I get a lot more miles on it for some reason the ride starts to go way and the handling. Hope this helps.
RusPro17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote