Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 01:49 PM

rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold

rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold rdruss is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimateBohab View Post
How's it going fellas? So I have to do my lower control arms because my alignment cam bolts are seized. From what I understand I'm the only guy who's ever had this.... Anyway I was thinking about getting the toco tabs alignment cam delete kit and polyurethane bushings.... Question is if I get this setup will I be able to align my runner with stock UCA? I'll be getting adjustable uppers in the future but right now I can't afford it.... And my alignment is substantially out passenger side....

Small 2-in lift 275/75/r18
I bought new 1Aauto LCAs knocked the bushings out and installed Super Pro bushings and Taco tabs and I have SPC UCAs. I don't off road just did it "because". I haven't gone in for an alignment, had one a couple years ago and used those settings as a baseline. Got an education on alignment doing it myself. I set the Tacos to neutral position and then played with the SPC and toe adjustment about 20 times before I settled on a setting that I'm happy with and again I haven't taken it in for an alignment check but not worried.
rdruss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote