View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 12:05 PM
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
I went to NJ Devils Way early this morning hoping that the hidden pond would be frozen enough for my Trailrunner to do some ice drifting, but it wasn't frozen enough. I left real soon after that, but a section of the big lake there was frozen. You can see that not all of it was frozen, but it was frozen enough in the spot I ran my Trailrunner. I couldn't hear any cracking, and I know that the water is shallow enough at that spot that I could recover my truck myself since I wasn't going far from the land. Video here: Enduro Trailrunner - NJ Devils Way - 12/30/2020 | Gamma'='Ray | Flickr I hope to do some ice drifting at the hidden pond in January or February. I'll need a few sustained below freezing days, I think.

So I left NJ Devils way and went to Ireland Brook at the Riva Avenue entrance. I didn't realize it at the time, but the Riva Avenue end of Ireland Brook is separated from the other end of the conservation area and is the smaller portion of the area. I still took my Trailrunner onto the hiking trail. I went off the trail at a couple spots, but I mostly stayed on it. It was pretty easy. The woods at NJ Devils Way are more challenging for my truck and myself, but it was still a nice walk.

Gamma Ray is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote